Cottage Style Sleep-out
Inclusions and Exclusions for Cottage Style Sleep-out with Lean-to
Priced From $POA
– Supply and installation of a 100mm thick concrete slab to meet the requirements of the Building Code. Includes a concrete front porch, under-slab polystyrene insulation, all necessary footings and perimeter foundations. The ground under the slab is assumed to be flat and suitable for building i.e. ground to have at least 300kpa bearing capacity and a cleared building platform.
– Supply and install cold rolled formed galvanised steel structural columns, rafters (22 degree roof & 5 degree lean-to), purlins, girts, and bracing elements: including the supply and installation of all necessary fastenings for the building structure.
– Supply and install corrugated Colorsteel Endura (0.40 Base Metal Thickness) cladding and roofing in any standard Colorsteel colour. Wall cladding to be install vertically.
– Supply, frame, and install 4 aluminium double glazed windows (1.7m wide by 0.9m high).
– Supply, frame, and install an aluminium double glazed opening glass door (0.8m wide by 2m high).
– Supply and install all necessary window, door, roof, ridge cap (with soft edge), wall, vermin, eave, and gable flashings for up to and including high wind zones to suit NZBC E2/AS1.
– Supply and install thermal break to all girts and purlins.
– A manufactures warranty of not less than 50 years on the structure.
– Site specific engineering calculations for the structure.
Fit-out of building
– Supply and install all framing to exterior walls and ceilings.
– Supply and install all framing for interior walls.
– Supply and install fibreglass insulation to roof (R2.2) and exterior walls (R1.8).
– Supply and install all linings to interior walls and ceilings with 13mm standard Gib board except in the wet area where 13mm Aqualine will be used.
– Supply and install internal solid core doors and associated door hardware.
– Supply and install pine skirting, cornice and trims.
– Plaster all interior walls and ceilings to achieve an F4 finish. Includes tight stopping to corners and bathroom ceiling.
– Supply and apply paint to all walls, ceilings, doors and trim. Includes filling fixings holes, 1 coat of sealer/primer and two top coats.
– Supply and install plumbing pipe work (waste & water) and HW system (not connected to mains (POA)
– Supply and install standard quality bathroom fixtures and fittings (shower, vanity, toilet, mirror and toilet roll holder).
– Supply and install standard quality electrical fixtures and cabling (4 light switches & fixtures, 5 electrical outlets, hot water system outlet and switchboard not connected to mains POA).
– Supply and install standard quality flooring.
– Fees for drawings for Building Consent (Price on Application).
– Building Consent fees and associated costs.
– Any Resource Consent Application fees and associated costs.
– Connection to new or existing services beyond 1 metre from the building electrical, gas, water, sewer and storm water etc.